Monday, May 26, 2008

Grayci's First Haircut!

This was after

This was during.

May 15, 2008...Grayci got her first haircut. 2 and a half years old and did not have a single hair cut from her head...until this day. Thank you Julie Rork...your Nat Nat inspired Grayci to finally give in and cut it off! Grayci refused to let me take her to get her hair cut. The only way I could do it was to go with Julie and her daughter Natalie so Grayci could watch Nat Nat get her hair cut. We went to Snip and Snaps and Natalie got her hair cut. Grayci's turn. She wasn't sure she wanted to do this, especially when the black cape came out. We had to do it without the cape. It turned out really cute.

3 comments:

Donna Rae said...

I like the first picture "after the cut" she looks like she is standing there thinking: that's right, I did it and I look CUTE. Tyler got his first cut pretty early. The front of his hair grew fast and it liiked like a comb over so we snipped that off real quick!

Jaime said...

ahhh... i took my girls there too, she's too cute!

Jesika said...

It turned out beautiful!! :o)