Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mackay Graduates from Preschool

Mackay has had the best preschool teacher for the past 2 years. Her name is Mrs. Barb as the kids call her. She is a lady in our ward who does preschool out of her home. Mackay has just loved her and all she does. He has made some really great friends in preschool as well. I have never been emotional when my other 2 finished preschool and moved onto kindergarten. For some reason, I am having trouble letting him go. Maybe it's because I'll only have 1 at home or I'll just miss him and his silliness. He is a very special boy and I am so lucky to be his mom. We are so excited for his new adventures and look forward to seeing him grow into a wonderful young man!

9 comments:

Teri said...

so cute!!! kindergarten is so fun though!!! I loved this year with Landon to go in class and help. He will love Kindergarten, so many new friends and things to learn.I love that age!

Donna Rae said...

He is so ready for kindergarten. I remember last fall when he was going to have to go to pre school for another year he was bummed. He was ready for kindergarten then.

Donna Rae said...

Of course I read your blog, when you blog. I honestly meant it when I said I became attached to your family. I would love to get together this summer and catch up. I miss Tuesday talk time. I peeked at Baylies blog yesterday. So cute her blog about Hawaii. Did you ever find your Hawaii pics? And how does she make those hearts?

Jaime said...

he is sooo handsome!! He is the sweetest little boy, good job Mackey!!

Jenny said...

just want to see if this lets me post a comment... WAY to go Mackay :)
Love aunt Jenny

Tara said...

Way to go Mac Attack! I can't believe how much your kids are growing up April. You must be old! Haha

Jesika said...

Such a fun age and fun time in his life! He's going to do great in kindergarten!!

aShLeY said...

Aww hes so cute wyatt just graduated prom pre-k too. is he goin to PEC because if he is maybe he and wyatt will be in the same class that would be cool:)

Donna Rae said...

You've been tagged for the Favorite Four! Come to my blog and get the list!