Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's That Time Again!

My kids decided that it was that time again, yesterday. It doesn't matter to them that their lips and their toes turn blue. It doesn't matter that they shake and shiver for hours after the fun. It doesn't matter that the water is only 66 degrees and it's a little breezy outside. All that matters is that they are having fun and are able to finally get into the POOL! They were in the water for about an hour and yes the water was 66 degrees, warmer from a few days ago when they wanted to get in but couldn't bear it at 62 degrees. G's lips did turn blue and she shivered for quite a while after she got out and after a warm bath. JD, B, M and G enjoyed each and every minute of it, while mom's toes turned blue from the cold.

4 comments:

Tara said...

crazy kids

Jaime said...

Little G is getting so big!! How's the potty training going?
Man, I guess I should've waited another week, so my kids could've swam one last time..instead I'm here in ID and it's 20 degrees!! It's really pretty though and I totally LOVE this little town! You are going to have to come and see us for the summer! We could go to Yellowstone & Jackson Hole. Call me!
Love Ya,
Jme

Teri said...

fun, swimming is so fun. love the valeline pics!!! YIKES!

Donna Rae said...

I was browsing through the surprise blogs and there you were. I hope your family is doing well. I miss little Miss Grayci. The Vaseline story is typical Grayci. I remember when she discovered your lipstick tube and thought it would look pretty all over the bathroom.