Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sista K

Photobucket

For those of you who don't know...This really is my Sister...my youngest sister...12 years younger. I don't get to see her too much...as she's got her own little life to live...but as you can see, when I do get to see her...there's a lot to see. Yes...she has a mohawk...this is very tame compared to normal. Yes...she is tattooed from head to toe and everywhere in between...literally. And yes, she does have many piercings...a true freakshow in my own family. Just kidding...I love ya Kristina, no matter what!

3 comments:

Tara said...

She may look a little scary, but that's only the exterior. She is honestly one of the sweetest persons you will ever meet. (Just had to clarify that for everyone). She was so much fun at the reunion. I love that girl!

April said...

She really is a sweet girl. She would do anything for anyone...a little rough looking but genuinely a sweet, wonderful sister. I love you K.

Joanna said...

I have to agree with you both. She can be scary looking (from her nieces and nephews point of view), but once she starts taking you absolutely love her! Love ya too K!!!