Thursday, August 7, 2008

FOOD ISSUES

Okay...this is what I had for lunch today. It just sounded like it would taste sooo good in my mouth and boy did it ever...


Peanut Butter, Banana and Doritos...we'll call it PB&D. I've been having some major food issues the past few days, where nothing sounds good to me...NO, I'M NOT PREGNANT! Last night, my oldest came into my room because she couldn't sleep. She said Jay and I both woke up and Jay asked her what was wrong. I then commented "I just need to eat Apple Dumplings". Okay...I'm dreaming about food now. Though, if you've ever had The Pioneer Woman's Apple Dumplings, you'll be dreaming about them too. Anyways, just thought I'd share my yummy lunch with you!

5 comments:

Tara said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL. Are you sure your not pregnant. I'm pretty sure that sandwich would only look good to a pregnant woman. J/K

Jaime said...

mmmmm...I never told ya how yummy my Apple Dumplings turned out. You are right they were soooo good!! Thanks for the reciepe, it was great to talk with ya and catch up!

Joanna said...

Your taste buds must be way out of wack!

Kendra said...

LOL! That is hilarious April! You should put that recipe in the ward cookbook!

Amie said...

lol....are you SURE? ;) I've never tried P-Dub's apple dumplings. Sounds fabulously caloric!